Sunday 16 November 2014

Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel Review

Hey everyone,

If you've been reading my blog for a while now, you'll know I've used Clinique's "Dramatically Different" moisturizer for quite some time. It's been constantly in my skincare regime since I first bought it in about 2011. I think to have a skincare item stay in my routine for that long says something about the quality and results that product has. Here is my rave review, and one thing I really dislike!
 I must have gone through at least 5 of these moisturizers in the past few years. It comes in a cube like container with a pump dispenser. I like the pump dispenser, but I hate the cube. It makes it incredibly hard to finish the product and I have to use the end of the pump to scrape the remaining product out of the bottle.
 The bottle is simple enough and clearly states that it's the gel, but be warned, the moisturizing lotion and gel are very different! The gel is very light and leaves no residue, but the lotion is much heavier and does leave a bit of a sticky residue on the face.
 It is 100% fragrance free and allergy tested, I think it works wonderfully on my dry, sensitive skin.
 It's a relatively light, yellow gel which absorbs into the skin very quickly, leaving it instantly smoother with no residue. 
 Here is a list of the ingredients...
 And the same ingredients for the mens "M gel-lotion"
 Here are the two side by side.
And the same yellow formula inside.
I'm not sure if the products are identical, but they certainly are similar. I'm going to look into it a bit more and perhaps purchase the men's in future as it has much better packaging! 

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment