Saturday 29 November 2014

My Matte Bronzer Collection and Swatches

Hey everyone,

Since it's getting a lot colder and downright unpleasant outside I thought I would share with you the products I use to cheat a sunkissed glow. Here are the matte bronzers I own and I feel can be used both as a bronzer and a contouring product! Enjoy!
 To begin I have a classic- Benefit's Hoola

 It's a great, pigmented matte bronzer which can be buildable, making is suitable for many skintones.
 Next up is NARS contour kit in Olympia (the lightest shade).
 This is designed to contour, but I find it to be a bit light to contour with (even on my pale skin!) so instead I love it as an all over bronzer which really warms up my skin and creates a very natural looking sun kissed glow, likely due to the pink undertones.
 As you can see, it's very pale in comparison to Hoola.
 Next up is Lorac's TANtalizer.

 The bronzer here is much darker than Hoola. I find this bronzer to be best for contouring because when applied with a small brush it can create a very natural looking shadow. This bronzer is too dark for me as an all-over application, but when applied strategically it works wonders!
 Next up is the very loved Honey Bronzer from The Body Shop.
 You can see very clearly that I adore this product. It's incredibly smooth and I love this as an all over bronzer because it has a bit of a yellow tone to it. It works best for me in the summer, but is pale enough for me that I can wear it year-round. 
And here are the swatches from L-R: Hoola, Olympia, TANtalizer and Honey Bronzer.

I hope you enjoyed this post!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment