Thursday 27 November 2014

Bite Beauty's "Mix N' Mingle" Lip Minis Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing Bite Beauty's "Mix N' Mingle" Lip Mini's, which are available for a short time this holiday season. I believe they are exclusive to Sephora and retail for $15.00.
 The packaging for both of these products are super cute! They double up as ornaments for the tree and come with a little tag for you to sign!

 For mini's, they are a great size. The packaging is Bite Beauty's standard matte grey/black and the names are printed on the bottom of the bullet.
 I bought two shades, this is Maraschino, a bright red with some orange undertones.
 And i also bought Aubergine, a deep purple shade.
 Aubergine on left, Maraschino on right.
 Aubergine is a beautiful colour which works so nicely in Autumn and Winter. It also smells incredible! I was so, so impressed with this shade and I think I will get a ton of wear out of it. 
(Unfortunately this shade has sold out on sephora.com) 
 Here is a close up!
 And this is Maraschino, a bright holiday red! It applied really easily for a red, and because of the matte finish it is quite long lasting (and bonus: it leaves a stain on your lips!). I think this is such a perfect true red because you can wear it year-round. I was incredibly impressed with the pigmentation.
And here is another close-up!

Overall, it seems Bite Beauty just cannot let me down. Every product I have ever tried from them is a huge hit, and I will remain a loyal customer of their natural, food-grade ingredients for years to come! 

I hope you enjoyed this review,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment