Thursday 13 November 2014

LunatiCK Cosmetics Lab "Kromatic Silk" Pigment Review

Hey everyone,

Today's post is going to be a review of a loose pigment. I don't have much experience with loose pigments because I have some good quality pressed pigments and eyeshadows, but I was really excited when my boyfriends Mum gave it to me. It's by a vegan brand named LunatiCK Cosmetics Lab, a brand I had never heard of before. The colour is called Dr. Jekyll, a really pretty warm bronze shade. The website describes it as a "High-shine bronze/gold with silver reflective sparkles" and it retails for $12.00.
 The container is pretty cute with their label on top.
 I LOVE that there is a full list of ingredients on the product! The colour is also clearly printed which is great when re-purchasing or if you have a few of their colours. For a relatively small brand I am really impressed!!
 There is only one downside, and that is that I wish there was a little filter or something for the product. If you dropped it or if the lid became loose it would be a nightmare to clean up- plus the gold on the inside of the lid is all pigment! It's the only thing I'd change about the product, otherwise it's stunning!
 The colour itself looks more bronzey in the pot, and you can clearly see the silver flecks.
 The pigment is incredible and comes off much more golden when swatched. I also love that it looks more bronze in some lights and a warmer yellow-gold in others. The silver sparkles aren't as noticeable but occasionally catch the light for a very glamorous effect!
And when it's blended out a little more softly it becomes a lovely, subtle shade that could even be worn everyday or packed on for a dramatic look. I really love this product and I'm definitely going to look into getting some more! 

I hope you enjoyed this review, thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment