Friday 14 November 2014

Covergirl "Ready, Set, Gorgeous" Concealer Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about a relatively new release at the drugstore from Covergirl. It's from their new "Ready, Set, Gorgeous" line, and today I'll be reviewing the concealer. It comes in a pretty good shade selection, the shade I have is 105/110. I hope you enjoy the post!
 The packaging is quite easy to spot and seems to be targeted at a tween/teenage sort of age.
 The concealer is oil free, won't clog pores and is dermatologically tested.
 I got it in the shade 105/100 Fair.
 The packaging itself is pretty standard, just a doefoot applicator in a simple tube. I like that it has the name printed on it and the shade on the bottom.
 Although doefoot applicators can get a bit germy, I think it's alright if you don't use it directly on blemishes or if you don't share it around. 
 I was really impressed with the pigmentation of the colour when first applied.
 I would say it's more yellow-toned than pink, but it's certainly a very neutral base. 
And finally when it's all blended in it adds quite a bit of coverage and looks pretty natural.

I hope you enjoyed this review! 
Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment