Monday 3 November 2014

Hydraluron Moisture Jelly Review

Hey everyone,

My love for the Hydraluron Serum from Indeed Labs is something I have not hidden, it's an excellent product at a reasonable price that helps your skin to retain more moisture by using Hyaluronic Acid. Indeed Labs must have also come out with some new products, because my local Shoppers Drug Mart is now stocking so many of their incredible products! I'm desperate to try the Hydraluron Sheet Masks, but last time I picked up the Moisture Jelly. Here's what I thought!

 The box is pretty cute and comes in the classic Indeed Labs packaging.
 The product is made in Canada and it comes with directions for use.
 The packaging is quite lightweight and although it's in a tub shape I think it would be good for travelling.
 It comes with a cool opening which makes the product very hygienic and less likely to spill.

 You press down on the lid.
And then the perfect amount of moisturizer appears!

Overall, I think this moisturizer is pretty good. The packaging is great and very innovative. Unfortunately there's only 30ml in the tub so there isn't much product. I do think the hygienic lid can sometimes give a bit too much moisturizer, but if you press down less heavily you can get the exact amount you desire. This can also mean that you have less wasted product! The formula itself is nice, and I do find it to be moisturizing. It sits well under makeup also. I think it takes a good amount of time to set in, but can leave a tacky finish (nothing too sticky though!)

I'm not sure if I'd repurchase this product, because I think the Hydraluron Serum is worth the money more than this, but I will enjoy using it and I'll definitely finish the tub that I have.

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment