Thursday 6 November 2014

A Product Worth Repurchasing: L'Oreal Lineur Intense Liquid Liner

Hey guys,

Today I'm writing about another project I have finished and repurchased because it is just that good. On this occasion it happens to be L'Oreal's Lineur Intense Liquid Eyeliner. I do believe I've written a post about it before, and even if I haven't, I'm sure you've seen it around in tutorials and such.
 The packaging is clear because it's the only gold liquid liner L'Oreal have. The other ones in the collection come in black packaging, so it's quite easy to find. The downside- There is nothing at all printed on the tube itself. There's a sticker on the bottom which says the shade name, but it peeled off of my last tube so sometimes I had to google what product I was actually using for blog posts and such. I feel like it's a good liner, but I couldn't ever get it in a different colour because I would never know what I was using! 
 I always get the shade 610 Black Mica because it is a very opaque black shade. Even when it's running out, the colour is still very dark. It has a bit of a glossy finish but nothing too over the top. I wear it almost daily, and I find it can be used for a full on cat flick or just to line my upper lashes.
 The nib on the pen is made of a felt-like material, but what I'm basically saying is that it doesn't have bristles. This makes it very easy to apply and you can create both a thick and thin line. I also love that the cap screws on tightly- the one I owned previously never dried out, it just ran out!
 Here you can see the thinness of the nib and how pigmented the ink is. The lasting power is also incredible, I don't believe it markets itself as a waterproof liner, but it really hold up on my eyes even when mascara doesn't. 
And here you can see my battered old one with my shiny new one!
I would highly recommend this eyeliner and find that it compares with much more expensive alternatives. 

I hope you enjoyed this post, thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment