Friday 10 October 2014

NARS "Orgasm" Blush Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing a much loved beauty blogger favourite, and something I've had in my collection for years, NARS "Orgasm". It's the perfect peachy pink shade with a little bit of sparkle. The reason it's taken me so long to write about is because everyone already has, but the shade has been so popular for so long, why not write what I think? It's also a beautiful summer/autumn colour, so it's the perfect time of year to write this.

 It comes in very small, think packaging which is perfect for travel or for your makeup bag
 Here's a shot of the back. The packaging has that rubbery finish which looks nice for the first 30 seconds you own it, then it turns into a filthy mess
 And here is the gorgeousness inside!
 It's incredibly pigmented, a universally flattering shade of peachy pink with gold sparkles running through it. And not sparkles necessarily, just a nice golden sheen
 Here you can see it's just as pigmented on my red little fingers
 But swatched on the back of my hand it looks stunning, it has a nice glow to it and adds a perfect amount of blush
It's actually quite a deep shade of blush, but perfect with most eye looks

I would highly recommend this blush, there's a definite reason it's a cult favourite, and that's because it's beautiful, high quality and stunning on every skin tone.

I hope you enjoyed this quick review! Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment