Wednesday 22 October 2014

Halloween Series: Generic Cat/Mouse/Whiskered-Animal Makeup Tutorial

Hey everyone,

Since my Halloween Series has so far been very specific, today I thought I'd post something a bit more wearable and something that might be a bit more popular for girls who don't want to go all out for a costume or makeup look.I hope you enjoy! (You'll have to excuse un-edited quality of these photos- I had some issues with an iPhone cord breaking, Dropbox destroying my pictures and then my boyfriend saving me with a USB, but no way to edit!)

 For my base I used Revlon's Nearly Naked foundation in the shade Ivory.

 I concealed any areas with redness with Rimmel's Wake Me Up Concealer.
 I took Verve from the Naked 2 palette from Urban Decay all over my eyelid.

 I then took the shade Booty Call from the same palette in the inner corner of my eye and under my brow bone.

 I then used the shade Pistol in my crease to add some grey smokiness to my eye.

 Finally, I used Blackout in the outer corner to deepen the colour.

 I used L'Oreal's Lineur Intense eyeliner to create quite a dramatic cat-eye flick.

 And then I piled on Rimmel's Scandaleyes mascara to my top and bottom lashes.

 Here's the finished eye look!
 I tidied up my brows with Benefit's Brow Zings.
 And used Rimmel's Scandaleyes eyeliner in Black to add a triangle to my nose and some whiskers to my cheeks!

 For added effect add a touch of shimmery eyeshadow to the nose for a wet nose effect!
 Glossy lips are very important for such a look- so I used Dior's lipgloss in 157.



Here's the finished look! I hope you enjoyed!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment