Tuesday 28 October 2014

Halloween Series: Dead Girl Makeup Tutorial

Hey everyone,

This is probably the easiest Halloween look I've created and it only takes a few products you most likely already own, so I hope you enjoy it! It's quite a classic look and can be used for several costumes! Enjoy!
 For my base I deliberately used a pale, almost drying foundation.

 I highlighted my face with a white product for extra paleness.

 I then took a warm grey/brown colour to contour my face.

 I also blended that colour roughly over my eyelid and underneath.
 With a mixture of purple and black shadows I used it to add some bruised effects to my face.
 I took it under my eyes.

 And then around my nose.
 I really deepened the colour and brought it down to where the lines are from my nose to my mouth.
 I very roughly drew in some brows to add some definition.

 I then took a warm brown eyeliner on my upper lashline and blended it out with a brush.

 I took a matte red lipstick and used it in the inner half of my lips.

 I blended it out roughly around my lips which created a swollen look to my face.
 I added a tiny amount of mascara, but this look is equally creepy with no mascara.


 I went back in to get even creepier.
 I used the red lipstick under my eyes and even further around my mouth.
 I added some bruises over the colour and another bruise on my forehead. 
 Going back in with my lip colour I added some wounds to my face.



 I didn't have any fake blood on hand, but this is the point where you'd want to add it in!

I hope you enjoyed this look! It's a classic Halloween look with very minimal effort and lots of messing around with red lipstick!

I hope you enjoyed this look! Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment