Friday 5 September 2014

Essie's "Matte About You" Top Coat Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about Essie's "Matte About You" topcoat, a new addition to their range which claims to mattify your nail polish to create an entirely different look. I'm a huge fan of glossy nails, but I was very intrigued by this concept so I decided to pick it up and give it a whirl!
 The packaging is cute, nothing special, but easy to pick out because the Essie treatment nail polishes come in a box, not just in a bottle.
 On the back it explains that it 'instantly transforms you nail colour', leaves a 'sophisticated, velvet finish' and 'helps protect the manicure'.
The bottle is just classic Essie, which is perfect, because I really don't own many other nail polish brands and it fits in with my ridiculous collection!
 Before with a glossy finish
  Before with a glossy finish
 After with a matte finish
 After with a matte finish

I hope you guys enjoyed this review! It definitely does what it says it will and I think it makes a great addition to any nail polish fan!

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment