Sunday 7 September 2014

Benefit's "Erase Paste" Concealer

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about a product I've used and loved for quite a long time. It's Benefit's "Erase Paste", a high coverage, long lasting, brightening concealer. They have three shades, which I find quite annoying, but if these shades work for you I would highly recommend this product. I bought shade 2, medium, but I think if I repurchased I would buy shade 1. It's quite pink toned, which works well to counteract any blue/grey undertones from bags under your eyes.
 The packaging is quite cute, I think you get a lot of product for the price. The only downside is that some people may find the tub unhygienic, but it's very compact and perfect for travelling. 
 As I said before, the shade is a bit dark for me, but it works for me when I'm a bit more tanned. 
The shade of concealer is very pink toned, and the consistency is rather thick. It's incredibly pigmented- so less is more. Be very careful, it's much easier to layer the product than it is to put too much on and then take it away. 
 This is my before shot (excuse the bags but it's what this post is for!!)
 And here is the after shot. As you can see my undereye area is brightened quite a bit, and it makes my bags appear much smoother and less prominent. 
 It blends in really well with your foundation and powders well, but if you apply too much it will look cakey. 
It looks really good with a full face of makeup, or just to cover any bags, but I think it makes a big difference and is well worth the money. 

I hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you find it works well for undereye bags (or if you have any better recommendations!) 
Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment