Saturday 13 September 2014

Bite Beauty's "High Pigment Pencil" in Tart

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about Bite Beauty's "High Pigment Pencil" in the shade "Tart". It's a beautiful pink/red shade, perfect for spring and summer. Sephora describe it as a 'soft cherry red' which I think is  a pretty good description, but I think it's important to know that it's a bit brighter than you may think. It's quite wearable for a brighter shade, and I think it would suit a variety of makeup looks, but there's nothing I prefer more than a cat-eye flick and bright pink lip!
 The packaging is the usual Bite style, matte black with a pop of colour, making finding this shade a breeze!
 The colour itself is stunning, a wonderful, bright pink/red with more warm tones in it. It's not completely matte, but isn't overly glossy either. As with all of Bite's "High Pigment Pencils", 'Tart' has the same excellent lasting power and consistency as the rest of them. 
The nib is relatively precise and does a good job of applying the product. 
Super unflattering picture which I will no doubt regret uploading later, but anyway here I am sporting the lovely shade in Chicago. Excuse the picture of me, and admire my lips/gorgeous friend, Jess!

Overall I'd highly recommend this product, either in this exact shade or any others they have! A product I adore and will continue to collect and rely on!
Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment