Saturday 16 August 2014

The Body Shop's Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about a product I was convinced into buying after watching Amelia from Amelia Liana on YouTube rave about how great it was. It's the Body Shop's Camomile Cleansing Oil. I've used and loved the Camomile Cleansing Butter, so I thought I would enjoy this too. I was right!
 It comes in great packaging which shows how much you have left and includes a pump. I think this is great because you don't waste product, and 1 pump is enough for my entire face (2 if I'm removing heavy makeup).
 I pump the oil into my hands, rub them together and then work the oil into my dry skin. It helps to break down all the makeup and you get a bonus facial massage which works wonders for brightening and plumping the skin!
 Here I am with a very oily face.
 I then use a wash cloth with warm water to take off the oil. It removes really well with very little residue. I tend to scrub my face pretty hard with the washcloth- I find this does an amazing job of removing any dead skin or dry patches.
Because it's an oil, it actually leaves my skin feeling comfortable and moisturized. I don't get that dry, tight skin feeling after using it which is really nice. I've used it for long enough to know that it doesn't break me out and works well in combination with my other skin care essentials. 

I would highly recommend this product, and I'd certainly repurchase! 
Thanks for reading,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment