Thursday 14 August 2014

A Product Worth Repurchasing: Tarte's 'Lights, Camera, Splashes!' Mascara

Hey everyone,

I'm a pretty big fan of high-end mascara but I have such a hard time justifying the purchase. Being a Beauty Insider (it's free!) I find I can try lots of great travel size mascaras from loads of brands, Bobbi Brown, MakeUpForever, Dior, Benefit and more! I was lucky enough to sample what might be my favourite mascara from Tarte, and when I went to the states a few weeks ago I decided to just go ahead and purchase it. It's not crazy expensive, I believe I paid $20.00, but since the sample lasted for such a long time I have no doubt that the full sized version will too!
 I know lots of people think the packaging is great... but honestly I wish it was just a plain tube. I think Tarte were trying to be unique with the design but I find it to be a bit annoying, probably my only downside for the product. 
 It's a waterproof formula which lengthens and volumizes my lashes. I find it lasts through anything and works really well. The formula is really wet but I know from using the sample that it dries out quite nicely and makes it a little bit easier to use. 
The brush is great too- It's a classic brush with bristles and I think it coats each lash evenly. 

I couldn't recommend this product enough- for a truly waterproof formula it also comes off very easily with a cleanser.
I hope you enjoyed this review! Have a great day!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment