Monday 18 August 2014

LUSH Creamy Candy Bubble Bar Review

Hi everyone,

Today I'm reviewing LUSH's "Creamy Candy" Bubble Bar. It's designed to be crumbled underneath the running water and creates a bath full of bubbles. I really enjoyed this product because it made the water smell delicious and it was really soft, I found this made my skin feel nice and moisturized afterwards. I only have one complaint (and this is sort of my own fault) but be sure to rinse this product off thoroughly. I was laying in the bath and although I rinsed most of the bubbles off of my body, I think I had some around the back of my neck which I had missed and woke up with a bit of a rash in the morning. Now this may not be due to the product (plus everyone's skin is different) but I think it may have been the cause- so just be extra careful. Other than that slight downside, I thought the product was really nice!
 First reason for loving LUSH ^
 The Bubble Bar is really cute, bright pink with a little flower stamped into the top.
 It's a fair size (and good for two baths!)
 Half of the Bubble Bar created a huge amount of bubbles.
 It smelled delicious and sweet, LUSH describe it:
 "Lay back into sweet, frothy, and fluffy bubbles that smell like delicate vanilla candies and cotton candy. In fact, you’ll feel like you were bathing in your favorite sweet shop. Our sweetest bubble selection, Creamy Candy is for those who love their bubbles bright pink and delightfully sugary."
Lots of bubbles for a moisturizing, yummy smelling bath!

I hope you enjoyed this review!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment