Monday 4 August 2014

Real Techniques Brush Haul

Hey everyone!

I've loved Real Techniques brushes for about 2 years now, they're inexpensive, cruelty free and the quality is comparable to brushes much more expensive. They are easily accessible- I can find sets in WalMart and although individual brushes are harder to come by, the website ships to Canada and I've also bought a few from Ulta in the U.S. My experience with the website was excellent, the brushes took about a week to arrive but came in perfect condition.

 I made sure to pick up the Duo-Fibre set because I had heard excellent things (and it's limited-edition!)
 I also bought the Expert Face Brush for foundation application.
 And the Setting Brush for powdering under my eye area after concealing.
 Here is the Setting Brush up close.
 It's a good size and works really well!
 Close up of the Expert Face Brush.
 This brush is fantastic... I think I prefer it over my Buffing Brush for foundation!
 The Duo-Fibre set came nicely packaged.
 Duo-Fibre bristles deposit less product on your face for a softer finish.
 The biggest brush is excellent for powder and bronzer.
 The medium brush is great for blush and highlight.
 And the tiniest brush works well with defining the eye socket, especially when using lots of colours and wanting to blend it out perfectly. 
This is to illustrate how small the brush really is.

I hope you guys enjoyed this haul/review. What do you think of Real Techniques brushes? Let me know!

Have a great day!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment