Wednesday 6 August 2014

A Product Worth Repurchasing: The Body Shop Cleansing Butter

Hey guys!

Today I'm writing about a product I have recently repurchased. It's The Body Shop's 'Camomile Sumptuous Cleansing Butter', a cleansing balm that I have ranked over the beloved Clinique version for a few reasons; because it works better, is more affordable and doesn't leave a film on my skin.
 I find the packaging to be quite sturdy, I've never had an issue with denting or anything- but the great thing is that the balm is solid and won't leak unless it's in very high temperatures. It's also great for travelling because it doesn't count towards the limitations when you fly and can be kept outside of the ziplock bag they provide.
 Here is the old one, totally used up!
 And the brand new one!
Overall, I find the cleansing butter to be really gentle, effective and affordable. It removes all traces of makeup (even waterproof) and leaves you skin feeling refreshed, clean and moisturized. I would certainly repurchase again!

Have a great day!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment