Saturday 2 August 2014

Lancôme's 'Moonlight Rose' Blush Highlighter Review

Hey everyone!

Today I'm reviewing Lancôme's Blush Highlighter in the shade 001. It's an illuminating powder designed for the face and décolleté with a beautiful pink-pearl finish. It's not sparkly- rather it's pearly and shimmery which I find very flattering. It does have a pink undertone (perfect for my skin) but might make a darker skin tone look a bit ashy.
 I wish it had "Moonlight Rose" printed somewhere- but nope!
 The black and gold packaging is very simple and classic, the compact isn't too bulky or flimsy. 
 The product itself is absolutely stunning! The rose is actually embossed into the product and is raised slightly (so be careful when opening!) 
 It has a removable Lancôme sticker on the mirror which was very handy for transporting the product and kept the mirror clean. 
It is very, very pigmented and you only need a very light hand to apply!

Overall, I think this product is stunning, would last forever and is a classic that will work well on paler girls as a highlight. It retails for $42.00.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a great day!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment