Sunday 24 August 2014

Making the Most of a Product: Tube Tricks

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about something that kind of annoys me. Tube products seem to have the best applications in many ways, it's sealed very well, rarely leaks and is convenient for travelling, but when they run out it's hard to use up all the product (or often to even see how much you're wasting) so I decided to experiment and see how much is left in a tube when we think it's done- and how to resolve this issue.
 I cut out the middle section of this tube of Hydraluron. I love this product, and it's not too cheap- so I didn't want to waste anything. 
 It's pretty hard to see- but there was about 4 more applications of Hydraluron in this tube. 
To keep everything relatively airtight, I simply applied the top of the tube back onto what it left over. I think this is a great way to get the most out of your product and out of your money!

I hope this post was helpful! Thanks for reading!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment