Sunday 10 August 2014

LUSH "Twilight" Bath Bomb Review

Hey everyone!

Today I'm writing about a LUSH bath bomb that is a repurchase for me. I've tried a few in my time, some are too herbally, some make too much of a mess, but the sweet, sugary ones make me very, very happy. Twilight is a bath bomb which first of all smells incredible!

"Recreate the magic of a starry night in your bath water with clouds of lavender and tonka absolute to fight the demons of insomnia and soothe your stressed out body and mind. Our most relaxing Bath Bomb yet, Twilight is our gentle, reassuring hug for the bath to transform you from worn out to warm and fuzzy. It changes color like the sky at dusk, from pinks to purples and darker still. Lay back in the comforting herbal waters to soak your troubles far, far away."

The bath bomb retails for $6.25 CDN, is vegan and something I find to be inexpensive for a night of total relaxation. If you're on a budget and are looking for something to help you sleep, soothe any aches and pains or simply want to pamper yourself this is definitely a product for you.

 It fizzes up from a pink ball into purple and blue, and when I saw it look like this I couldn't resist but send a snapchat. This bath bomb had me beaming from ear to ear too!
Here's what it looks like before melting away in the tub, it's a fair size and smells divine even before it hits the water. (I bought it and didn't use it for about two weeks because it made my room smell delicious!)

Here's the bath bomb fizzing away!

I found this bath bomb to be very moisturizing also! It leaves your skin feeling very soft and smooth, which I must admit, surprises me every time I use this product.

I hope you enjoyed this review!
Have a great day!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment