Friday 8 August 2014

Jo Malone 'English Pear and Freesia' Fragrance Review

Hey everyone,

So as many fragrance lovers will know, Jo Malone is probably one of the most sophisticated perfume brands to exist. My Dad very kindly purchased a few Jo Malone products when visiting the UK and gave them to my Mum as a gift. She doesn't use them too often, but keeps them looking beautiful in their packaging and she told me I could borrow them and write some reviews. Today I'm writing about "English Pear and Freesia".

"Jo Malone London, the renowned British fragrance house, celebrates British style with unexpected fragrances and the elegant art of gift giving. Acquired by The Estée Lauder Companies, Inc. in 1999, today the brand is available in 33 countries worldwide and continues to inspire a loyal following."

Top notes: King William Pear, Heart note: Freesia, Base note: Patchouli

 All of Jo Malones bottles are the same, classic design. (With exceptions of limited edition fragrances) I think the bottle is very simple and perfect for any manner of dressers, vanities or bathroom sinks.
 The size is 30ml, and retails for $60.00 (...jeeze) I think the scent is quite floral, but has a warmer fruity tone to it, something that makes it easy to wear. I think all Jo Malone scents are sophisticated, but this one is a really nice, fresh fragrance I think a younger person would be suitable for. (of course anyone could wear it!) 
 It came in a beautiful box set with French Lime Blossom, but sadly I was not a fan.

And here's a picture of the beautiful packaging!

I hope you've enjoyed this post, let me know if you'd like to see anything similar!! 
Thanks for reading,
Megan


No comments:

Post a Comment