Tuesday 12 August 2014

Crabtree & Evelyn Citron Hand Cream

Hey guys,

Today I'm writing about a hand cream that smells incredible and really works well to soften your hands. This summer my hands have felt the driest they have ever been. I think this is due to a number of reasons, but mainly because I sometimes work with chemicals that dry out my knuckles and the palm of my hand. To combat this I tried Crabtree & Evelyn's "Citron" hand cream, a product that has a zesty citrus (lemon) scent, with honey and coriander.
 The box is super cute and I think it would make a good gift.
 The consistency itself is gel-like, it absorbs quickly and I notice quite a huge difference in how my hands feel for a while after using the product. They have both full size tubes and handbag sized tubes, making it very versatile and easy for travelling or on the go.
I think the tube itself is really simple and classic, but the design is really eyecatching. I think it looks quite elegant. One downside is the opening is quite wide, and if you squeeze even a little too hard you end up with way more hand cream than is necessary. (Although if this happens, use it on your elbows and forearms!)

I really like this handcream, it's a nice treat, and although it's a bit more expensive than your average handcream, I think it does a better job at moisturizing and smells amazing.

Thanks for reading!
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment