Wednesday 20 August 2014

A Product Worth Repurchasing: The Body Shop Vitamin E Serum

Hey everyone,

This week I'm raving about a product that lasted me months and made my skins texture improve dramatically! The Vitamin E Serum by The Body Shop is a gel textured serum which I apply before my moisturizer and after my toner. It's relatively inexpensive and can be found pretty easily in North America (at any Body Shop!). It's travel friendly, lightweight and works wonders. Something I'm so glad I found and I'm sure I will buy again and again!

 I like to take a picture of the empty and the full bottle just so you know I'm not lying and have repurchased! (Now I can finally throw the empty away!)
 The packaging isn't anything special, but I really like it because it's durable and does the job well. It's sturdy and I've never had an issue with leaking. 
The pump is perfect because I find exactly one pump does the job and gives enough serum to apply to my entire face. 

I love this product and I hope you enjoyed the review! Have you tried The Body Shop's Vitamin E range? What did you think?

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment