Saturday 30 August 2014

Avène "Cleanance" Cleansing Water Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing a review on a deluxe sample size of Avène's 'Cleanance' Cleansing water. It comes in a cute blue packaging, and it's a perfect size for travel. It doesn't have any fancy opening, it's a screw top with a fairly wide opening- so be careful not to pour the contents out onto a cotton pad. I haven't had any issues with the product other than it slightly stinging my eyes when I used it to remove my eye makeup. This isn't a big deal for me since I usually use a separate eye makeup remover, but for some, this may be a deal breaker.
 The product itself works similarly to your cult micellar waters like Bioderma. Avène is a very good line for sensitive/rosecea prone/acne prone skin- which is why I was surprised it made my eye area sting a bit. 
Overall, I think having a mini micellar water is great for travelling- but I don't think I'd repurchase the full size because it's not sensitive enough and doesn't remove my makeup quite as well as the L'Oreal Sublime Soft micellar water or the Bioderma Sensibo H20 cleansing water. 

I hope you enjoyed this review!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment