Thursday 28 August 2014

A Product Worth Repurchasing: Olay's 'Touch of Sun' Self Tanning Lotion

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing about Olay's "Touch of Sun" self tanning lotion, something I have purchased before and used up entirely. It's very moisturizing, gives an even, gradual tan and smells wonderful. This is actually my third bottle of the stuff, and I still love it! I find it quite difficult to track down- but WalMart always has it in stock for under $7.00 usually.
 The packaging is great, nothing too complicated or fancy. It does the job and I have no complaints.
 The cream is an ivory colour, but it isn't dark enough to see where you've applied. Since it's a gradual tanner this isn't too big of a deal, and it's very moisturizing. 
On this occasion I sadly picked up the medium/dark skintone tube (I usually use light/medium) but I'm going to see if it helps the tan develop more quickly, and if so, I will continue to purchase it in this shade.

I hope you enjoyed this review, it's a product I love and will continue to use until/unless I find something better.

Thanks for reading!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment