Saturday 12 July 2014

Tarte "Lights Camera Splashes" Waterproof Mascara Review

Hey everyone,

Sorry I missed my last post, I've been crazy busy working and I haven't had much time to write and review products, but here I am now to write another post!
I'm reviewing Tarte's "Lights Camera Splashes" mascara, which is described as:

Tarte’s four-in-one waterproof mascara gives you the bombshell lashes you love, and it’s guaranteed to stay put through rain, sweat, or tears. Infused with Skinvigorating™ ingredients that soothe, and soften, it adds dramatic height to lashes.

To test this mascara out I went out on a boat. I figured this was the fairest way to see if a mascara is truly waterproof.
 I have the sample size, but the packaging is still very cute.
 The brush has classic bristles, no plastic. It has lots of bristles which really separate and lengthen lashes.
 Here's a before shot.
 Before.
 Before.
 And seriously... I was in that water,
 It was beautiful!
 Super handsome boyfriend just climbing around.
And sneaking in the back of my friends snapchats.
After. There is literally no difference. This mascara is incredible, a definite repurchase and something I will use again and again! 10/10! 

Thanks for reading,
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment