Tuesday 8 July 2014

A Product Worth Repurchasing: L'Oreal Sublime Soft Micellar Water

Hey everyone,

Today I'm going to rave about my favourite micellar cleansing water by L'Oreal. It's a gentle water based cleanser that removes makeup and dirt very quickly, with no need to rinse. I like it as a first cleanse before I go in with a cleansing balm or oil to give my skin a deeper clean. I've repurchased this product because it's affordable, gentle, effective and rivals some of the best French pharmacy brands like Bioderma.
Here's the empty
And the new one!

I really recommend this product and would certainly repurchase again and again! 
I hope you enjoyed this little review and that the pictures showed how much I do love this product!

Have an excellent day, 
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment