Sunday 22 June 2014

Makeup By Megan on Reddit

Hey everyone,

So Reddit gets me quite a lot of views, my good friend Sara had posted about my blog before and then I decided to just create a Reddit account. Unfortunately, Reddit is super confusing for me, not being able to post direct links, replying to comments and using different subreddits (what on earth). So anyway my wonderful, beautiful, bestest friend has decided to do all the hard work for me. Basically this is a Sara and Reddit-viewer appreciation.

Firstly, my username is makeupbymegan. (Er, I dunno, look it up or something?!)

Secondly... wow people are friendly!
I am so flattered by all of the lovely comments!!

And Sara for using my blogposts to make awesome replies to people who are reading!

Overall I'm kind of overwhelmed by all the little things you guys are doing to help make this a success. 
Feel free to address Sara for any questions, everything comes back to me so it would just be talking to me via her if that makes sense. 
Thank you again for reading.
I love you all!!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment