Wednesday 18 June 2014

Live Clean Professional Damage Therapy Restoring Spray Review

Hey everyone,

Today I'm reviewing a hair product... whoa. I've only written one hair post before, so if you want to check it out click here. It's a wavy-hair routine which I use quite often. I also mention how I do my best to use sulphate free hair products and keep things as natural as possible. Every so often I cheat and use a deep conditioner to keep my hair in good shape, but for the most part my shampoo and conditioners are entirely sulphate free.

The Live Clean Professional Damage Therapy Restoring Spray is eco-friendly and repairs split-ends with kendi oil. It's 96% plant derived and Paraben free. It's vegan, never tested on animals and biodegradable.

Firstly it smells wonderful. I spray it into damp and dry hair. It moisturizes my split ends for sure, which means it does do it's job. I have thick hair that gets tangled up very easily, so this also really helps to detangle my hair.
 The packaging is pretty average and plain. It has a fine spray so it doesn't weigh your hair down.
 Everything you need to know about the product is listed on the bottle, something I appreciate because lots of 'professional' haircare comes in boxes and doesn't list everything on the bottle itself.
I wish it was clear so you could see how much the product needed to be shaken up, and also to see how quickly you run out.

I would recommend this product for anyone with medium-thick hair that gets frizzy or tangled up.

I hope you enjoyed this review!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment