Wednesday 4 June 2014

Indeed Labs Trial Kit

Hey everyone,

I found this recently for sale at Shoppers, but I never saw it on the shelves. I got it for $5.00, but have no idea of the retail price. It's by Indeed Labs, and includes three samples of their skincare products. I've already written an entire post on Hydraluron which you can read here, but I have never tried the other two products.
 The sample sizes are excellent for travelling and trying out something new.
 It includes Nanoblur, which minimizes imperfections and perfects skins texture.
 Snoxin is an anti-aging serum with the highest allowable concentration of anti-aging peptides.
 Hydraluron contains hyaluronic acid which holds 1,000x its weight in water to boost your skins hydration levels.
 Each container is 5ml and is in smaller packaging of the regular products. I like the tubes, the different colours and the amount of product you can dispense. They're easy to travel with, convenient and no-fuss. After all, you're paying for ingredients not fancy tubs or pots.
 Snoxin
 Hydraluron
Nanoblur

I hope you guys enjoyed this little review, I will be posting full reviews of both Nanoblur and Snoxin as I use them up. 

Have a great day!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment