Friday 6 June 2014

YSL Rouge Volupté Lipstick Review

Hey everyone,

I know that several beauty bloggers adore the Yves Saint Laurent 'Rouge Volupté' lipsticks and I finally decided to purchase one. I chose the shade "Lingerie Pink" because I don't have a pale pink lipstick, and I thought it might be a nice one for the summer months. The lipstick has an SPF of 15 which is awesome for days when you're in the sun all day and you want to keep your lips hydrated and avoid dry, sunburnt lips.

One of these Yves Saint Laurent ROUGE VOLUPTÉ Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF 15 is sure to be your new signature colour: they're sensual, radiant, and strong. With shades that drench the lips with densely pigmented colour and a unique colour-shine complex, lips are visibly smoothed, plumped, and radiant with luminous satin colour.

The box is cute, and matches the rest of the YSL packaging, but I do find the gold box to be a little cheap looking.
 I chose the shade 7, Rose Lingerie or Lingerie Pink
 The bullet itself is seriously stunning.
 The YSL detail with the colour of the lipstick showing is beautiful, and one day when I own more of these it'll be easy to choose the right shade.
Of course the lipstick itself is lovely, very pigmented and smooth on the lips.
But I can't get over how pretty it is overall.
The lipstick shade itself is lighter than it looks in the tube, but still a wearable pale pink colour, perfect for everyday.

Overall I think the lipstick is stunning. It's definitely not cheap, but something that would make a lovely present for a special occasion lip colour. I would love to add more to my collection!

Have a great day,
Megan 

No comments:

Post a Comment