Thursday 15 May 2014

The Perfect Spring Fragrance

Hey everyone,

Today I thought I'd ramble on about a product I bought two years ago and hasn't really gotten much love from me. At Shoppers Drug Mart (Canadian Drugstore) you can collect Optimum Points as part of their rewards program. Now that I'm a student I save them up all year and redeem them at Christmas to help my low budget for gifts, but before I was at university I saved them up to purchase a fragrance. 

I was really set on Marc Jacobs Daisy, the original bottle. I tried it on and my Mum who I love said she didn't like it. Huge bummer. However, she did like Marc Jacobs Daisy "eau so fresh", the fresher, more spring/summer appropriate out of the two. Don't get me wrong, I still love regular Daisy, and I may buy it the next time I'm on the hunt for a new perfume.
 Firstly... What a stunning bottle! It is definitely one you'd be proud to display on otherwise messy bathroom counters or vanities. 
 The bottle I own is 4.2oz which is quite a good size for a perfume.
Marc Jacobs describes the fragrance as "Daisy Eau So Fresh is a charming twist on our classic Daisy fragrance. Eau So Fresh is more fruity, bubbly, and more fun than the original."

Top Layer: Natural Raspberry, Grapefruit, Pear
Mid Base: Violets, Wild Rose, Apple Blossom
Dry Base: Musks, Cedarwood, Plum

Overall, the fragrance smells really fresh and pretty. I think it smells like Parma Violets (an English candy/sweet) and is quite soft and subtle. I would highly recommend it because it's not overly floral while still being fresh. 

Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment