Monday 19 May 2014

A Product Worth Repurchasing: Hydraluron

Hey everyone,

Today I'm writing a quick post to express my love for Indeed Labs "Hydraluron", a serum to be applied before your moisturizing cream to increase your skins hydration levels. I've used an entire bottle of this stuff up before and although my skin certainly isn't as dry as it was in the winter, I still feel as though I should keep my skin happy and hydrated.

Now I'm taking most of my facts right from Indeed Labs website but since I've already finished up a tube I think I can trust what it's selling.

"The ultimate daily facial moisture boosting serum that starts where your moisturizer stops.  hydraluron™ contains a pure form of hyaluronic acid, an incredibly hydrating ingredient that holds up to 1,000 times its weight in water.  Red marine algae helps with maximum delivery.  The result – better hydrated, moisture nourished, plumped up skin."  

I really love hydraluron for a couple of reasons. Firstly, the tube is great, very compact for travelling and eliminates to use of several serum products which makes it excellent for on the go. Secondly, you only need to apply a very small amount which makes it even more cost effective. Thirdly, it retails for $24.00 CDN, but I snapped it up for $10.00 at Shoppers Drug Mart on a Price Freeze. And my fourth reason: It was recommended by Caroline Hirons... need I say more?
 Took a couple of pictures to show that a) I used up a whole tube and b) I was sad enough to actually keep the tube before buying a new one... sigh.
And yet another example of how lame I really am. But really, please go and buy this if you have any issues with dry or dehydrated skin. It is a lifesaver!!

Have a great day!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment