Tuesday 27 May 2014

A Product Worth Repurchasing: Anastasia Brow Wiz

Hey everyone,

I figure the last post I wrote about repurchasing products went down fairly well, so why not write another one? This time it's Anastasia Beverly Hills "Brow Wiz", a brow pencil with a fine tip and lots of colours to choose from. I used to have the shade "Blonde Ash" which has now been renamed "Taupe". Luckily the Sephora website makes this really clear, they've added a few new shades and renamed a couple of others.

Anastasia says: "Sometimes brows need a little magic. This must-have pencil features an ultrafine, retractable tip to fill in gaps easily and mimic brow hair. Perfect for spot checking areas that may be sparse or over-tweezed, the smear-proof formula wears all day for a natural, fresh look."

I love the pencil for a few reasons. Firstly, it comes with a spooley (eyebrow brush) on one end of the pencil making it great for on-the-go and travelling. Secondly the shades are amazing and aren't too red-toned which is something I have an issue with being a blonde. Thirdly, the pencil nib is so small and precise, it mimics natural hairs effortlessly.

 Here you can see the super fine tip!
And the convenient spooley on the end!
If you've tried Anastasia's Brow Wiz let me know what you think!
You can buy it in store and online at Sephora for $27.00 CDN, and I think it lasts a lifetime (about 6 months for me with almost daily use)

Have a great day!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment