Sunday 25 May 2014

The Difference an Eyelash Curler Makes

Hey everyone,

So I use eyelash curlers pretty much every time I apply makeup. I think it makes a huge difference in the lasting power of my eyelash curl, improves mascara application and overall makes your eye makeup create more of an impact. Boyfriend has told me they look dangerous, and I agree. They could be used as some sort of torturing device, but I like my makeup and it's worth the risk. (Please be careful though)

 Here's a no makeup close-up. Ugh my eyes cropped look so different... and cross eyed for some reason..
 I use Tweezerman's eyelash curlers. They don't have a cushion on the top part of the curler so you have to be extra careful when using them.
 This is after my left eyelashes (your left, my right eye actually) had been curled, hopefully you can see a bit of a difference.
 And then with mascara added you can see a more winged-out, longer lash which lasts all day!
The finished product!

I hope you guys enjoyed!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment