Wednesday 16 April 2014

Wet N' Wild "Walking on Eggshells" Palette Review

Hey everyone,

So today I'm reviewing a popular little palette from Wet N' Wild. I found it really hard to find in Canada, but found it at WalMart in the States. Anyway, it's really, really cheap. I think it's less than $3.00 which is amazing for the quality, pigmentation and lasting power of the eyeshadows. I was inspired to buy this years back after watching a MakeupbyTiffanyD tutorial, and so happy to finally get my hands on it! If you haven't already seen it, I also did a review of the Wet N' Wild "Comfort Zone" palette which I will link here.
 Here is the palette itself. It comes with a handy guide on the back, but since the words are printed right onto the shadows, it's a fairly self-explanatory tutorial. The eyelid shade has to be my favourite. It's great for all eye colours and although I've never been a fan of pink eyeshadow, it's such a soft shell pink that it's barely noticeable, really brightening, and shimmery enough for a day or nighttime look.
The swatches really don't do it justice but I knew I should include them. The quality of the eyeshadow it very creamy and pigmented and there isn't too much fall down when applying. They blend beautifully and really look wonderful on the eyes. I love all three shades, if anything I wish the crease shade wasn't as shimmery as it is, but it doesn't matter because it's still lovely. 

I would certainly recommend this palette, for it's price it makes an excellent everyday look and who cares if you drop it, leave it on vacation or keep one in your house, car, purse and workplace. It's incredible quality for the price and I couldn't recommend it enough! 

Thanks for reading!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment