Tuesday 8 April 2014

Update on Social Media!

Hey everyone!

So since I'm getting really regular views now (woo!) I thought I'd just update you all with my social media thingysssss.

So, I have twitter! My twitter name is @makeupbymegant and I would love if you followed me! (Side note: Rimmel London followed me?!?! Ahh!!)

I also got Instagram recently, but so far I'm not using it regularly (probably because I have 2 followers) but anyway, my Instagram name is makeupbymegant 
So anyway, although the followers are minimal I still love that I have people who are liking my blog and are interested in keeping up to date with what I post! I really, really appreciate any feedback (both negative and positive) and would love to hear suggestions via any of these social networking sites, or leave a comment on my blog!
I also have Google+ and you can follow me right from my blog if you click on the sidebar! It looks a little something like this:


Anyway, for those regular readers I'd like to thank you, and also to any new readers who like what I'm posting- I hope you stick around! I've got exciting things planned... including a potential YouTube channel at 10,000 views! Keep checking out my posts every other day and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment