Saturday 12 April 2014

My Favourite Spring Nail Polishes

Hey everyone!

Today I'm going to write about my favourite colours to sport on my fingers and toes now that we are officially coming into spring. All of them are from my favourite nail polish brand, Essie, but none of them are actually from their new Resort Collection. I am almost certain they are all in Essie's permanent line, and they are all available from their website.
 Firstly I should say I was inspired to post this because we had mini eggs...
 An artsy little shot of the springtime rainbow of nail polish.
And of course, swatches and names!

I hope you get some springtime pastel inspiration for your nails! I think sporting pastels add a nice pop of colour without being too bright or neon (although we'll get that way in the summer). 
Have a great day, and enjoy the beginning of warmer weather!

No comments:

Post a Comment