Wednesday 12 February 2014

Valentine's Day Nail Polishes

Valentines Day is approaching, and I am in the middle of midterms. I know there is no way I'll have time for a nice manicure on the 14th, so I'm going to paint my nails now and do some touch ups if I find any chips or smudges! Here are my top V-Day polish picks!

Here are some of my favourite shades for a Valentines Day manicure!
These are swatches of the shades I've chosen.
Muchi, Muchi: A pale pink with no sheen to it, shiny but not sparkly. A really pretty baby-pink which goes well with most outfits and colours.
I Am Strong: A limited-edition shade from Essie in their 2013 Breat Cancer Awareness collection. A beautiful mauve-pink, deeper than a baby-pink but not too bright.
Mod Square: A classic, bubblegum pink colour. One coat of this colour and you're good to go!
E-Nuf is E-Nuf: A bright, neon pink shade. Very bright, perfect for younger girls or if you're celebrating in a particularly tropical climate!
Lollipop: A bright red shade, perfect for fingers or toes. A really classic red, makes a statement but matches any outfit.
A Cut Above: Pink glitter in a clear nail polish. Perfect as a top coat, to create a statement nail or on top of bare nails for a bit of sparkle.

What have you guys got planned for Valentines Day? Let me know in the comments, or tweet me!

No comments:

Post a Comment