Monday 10 February 2014

Manicure Monday Week 12

Hey everyone,
It's that time of week where I show you the colours I've been sporting on these nails of mine. I'll get right into it, here are the shades!
This is Essie's "Good Morning Hope", a really pretty pale pink shade. It's quite opaque with two coats, which is impressive for such a pale shade, and it lasted a really long time on the nails. There was slight chipping after about 3-4 days, but other than that the nail colour looked smooth and shiny. 
Essie's "Lilacism" was the second shade I chose this month, I think I wanted to pretend it's spring when I'm outside in -15 weather. I wore this shade with no base or top coat, just to experiment with the formula. It lasted an impressive amount of time, although the shine did wear off a little sooner than it would have with a top coat. I did experience some chipping on the tips of my fingers, but nothing abnormal. I think this lilac shade is really pretty and matches an array of outfits! 

I hope you enjoyed Week 12 of Manicure Monday! Have a good week guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment