Monday 20 January 2014

Manicure Monday Weeks 9 and 10

Bit of a pathetic 2 weeks to be honest. Only took 1 picture of my manicure, but that's because I'm experimenting with a new brand and want to do a full review. So, here is the one manicure I wanted to show you... oops.
This is Essie's Wicked, a dark black/purple shade, one of my favourite winter colours. To make it a little more snazzy I used Essie's "Jazzy Jubilant" on my ring finger. It's a really pretty glitter shade, with specks of pink, silver, blue and purple. It's suspended in a clear polish, so it works well over any nail polish shade. I've had this manicure on for 4 days now, and I thought I'd add how well it's lasted. There is some minor wear on the tips of the nails, but no significant chips at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment