Wednesday 15 January 2014

LUSH Luxury Pud Bath Bomb

I'm a big fan of LUSH products. They're all natural, don't test on animals and are capable of turning the bathtub into an incredible-smelling, luxurious, spa-like experience. To be honest I've only ever bought a LUSH bath bomb once... I seem to get them for Christmas or as gifts here and there, but bath bombs from Lush are pretty inexpensive for a real treat.
One of my friends from school pulled my name for Secret Santa, and I was thrilled to see that the Luxury Pud Bath Bomb from Lush was inside! Here's a mini-review on why I liked it, how it worked and if I would buy it again.
 Here is the top of the bath bomb, cute little Christmas pudding, with a bright purple bottom half and some holly on top.
 Here was a description that came with the product. The lavender scent is so wonderful, and a bit sweeter than you'd expect it to be. It really does send you off to dreamland- especially if the water is really hot and you're about to head to sleep anyway. Be careful!
 All of the multi-coloured dots melt off of the bath bomb (which is contently fizzing away elsewhere) and they dissolve into the water smelling delicious. Also looking really awesome.
Finally, a bit of a scandalous shot, but I needed to photograph the colour of the water, if you're from the UK and you've drank Ribena before, that's the colour. A blackcurrant, delicious smelling, soothing bath which relaxes you, makes you smell decadent and helps you fall asleep like nobody's business. I would definitely recommend, I don't think it's my very favourite bath bomb from LUSH, but it really is very good. 
I would rate the LUSH Luxury Pud Bath Bomb a 4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment