Sunday 22 December 2013

Week 5 and 6 Clindets Acne Therapy

Hello everyone,
Since I missed last weeks update I thought I'd combine the two and tell you how these past 2 weeks of Clindets Acne Therapy has been working.
These past 2 weeks I've noticed my jaw line being especially dry. My jaw line and chin have been very dry and I've experienced peeling too. I think I should do a regular twice weekly exfoliation and see if that helps, so far I've just been piling on the moisturizer. The acne on the top half of my face is practically non-existent at the moment which I love! I've even noticed a reduction in the amount of foundation I need, and once this week I just wore eyemakeup with no foundation or concealer!! Apart from the dryness this Clindets stuff is a dream. I'm halfway done the treatment now so I hope these next 6 weeks will improve the condition of the acne around my chin and lower cheeks. Let me know if you have any recommendations to get rid of the scaliness or dryness of my jawline.
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment