Sunday 1 December 2013

Week 3- Clindets Acne Therapy

It's my third week using the Clindets Acne Therapy which means I'm a quarter done the treatment. This week I've actually had 2 breakouts and my skin seems to be getting a little worse. I've started increasing the treatment back to twice a day and see if it makes any difference. My skin isn't as dry as it was last week which is an improvement, but I've had a few pimples pop up around my chin. If it's not the Clindets fault, I think it's not unreasonable to assume they are stress related. It's almost time for essays and exams, so I've been spending a lot of time studying. I've been trying to drink a ton of water now that I'm at home and see if that helps, but so far I've continued the same routine that was working before but with less results. I think this could be the stage where things "get worse before they get better" but it does seem a bit late now that we're 3 weeks in. I'm going to keep using them, of course, and hope that my acne improves slightly this week. Can't believe it's almost been a month on them, my skin is still much better than it's ever been in the past.
Let me know if you have any questions about Clindets, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment