Saturday 30 November 2013

Rimmel London Goodies

Hey everyone,
So I'm back at home for a study break before exams, and I've been pretty busy but thought I'd throw together a quick post. I'll definitely post a lot more after exams done and I've got some fun things planned. I'm probably going to get a little selection of beauty products for Christmas, so I'll have a lot to write about in the New Year, but as this time of year is particularly stressful I think I should just write small posts, however you can expect more soon!
Today I ran to the drugstore for some prescriptions and realized I has $30.00 to spend from my Optimum card. Optimum cards are point cards from Shoppers Drug Mart, and you get points each time you spend money until you can redeem them. I had saved up $30.00 and bought some goodies from Rimmel which I'll show you now!
 Firstly I bought Rimmel's Scandaleyes Eye Shadow Stick in the shade 002 Bulletproof Beige.
 Secondly I purchased Rimmel's Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 002 Sparkling Black.
 Finally I purchased Rimmel's newest mascara, Scandaleyes Retro Glam in the shade 003 Extreme Black.
 The wand on the mascara is unlike any others I have at the moment, and since I've been so impressed with Rimmel's products lately I thought if I needed a new mascara it should be from them.
 This is a swatch from the shadow stick. The colour is beautiful, a warm toned sparkling champagne colour which will make an excellent eyeshadow base for the holiday season!
I had actually intended to buy the regular black liner but realized I bought a sparkling one instead, however I'm not disappointed. I have a nude shade from the same line and it's wonderful so I'm expecting really great things, plus there's nothing wrong with a bit of sparkle this time of year!

Thanks for reading, apologies for the lack of posting but as soon as exam season is over I will be back to posting more regularly! Hope your weekend is going well!

No comments:

Post a Comment