Monday 2 December 2013

Manicure Monday Week 3

This week I didn't wear too much nail polish. I took a break in between these two shades since my nails have been splitting a bit and I haven't really taken the time out to do a manicure.
 The first shade is Essie's "Wicked". It's a beautiful almost black purple-y red colour. In some lights it's a deep red and in others it looks black, but overall this shade makes your nails look very polished and neat. I really like this colour because it matches everything and is perfect for the colder months.
 Next up is Essies "Hors D'Oeurves". It is part of their Encrusted collection and features 6 beautiful shades that are multi-dimensional and unique.
 I particularly loved this shade because I love the mix of gold and silver, I think it's perfect for the holidays and although it's pretty glittery it isn't too bright of a colour to be worn everyday.
And lastly I had to hold up this Christmas tree ornament because the colours matched so well!

I hope you all had a lovely weekend and if you have exams and final assessments coming up I wish you all the best of luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment