Sunday 29 December 2013

5 Minute, 5 Product Makeover

Sometimes you need to get out of the door... fast. You've suddenly been invited out, you realize you were supposed to be somewhere or you're called in for a shift while you're still laying in bed. It happens. On occasions like this I know I better do my makeup in the least time possible. Here are the items I use, why I use them and what a transformation they make!
 The products I used (in order) are as follows:
- Maybelline BB Dream Fresh Cream
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Brightening concealer
- Sephora powder brush and Too Faced Peach Leopard Bronzer (not pictured)
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Retro Glam mascara
- Laura Mercier Bare Pink lipgloss
 I use a BB cream to fix any dicolouration, concealer under my eyes to brighten, mascara to open my eyes and bronzer to warm my complexion. I add some lipgloss for moisture and to look a bit more polished.
Here's the finished look, hopefully it's not too obvious I just rolled out of bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment