Thursday 14 November 2013

My Fall Face

Hey again,
So in an attempt to blog more regularly I figured I'd just blog when I thought of something, or if I'm inspired/love a new product/am having a good day etc. Today happens to be a migraine day (boo) but since I didn't want to spend hours on a computer (Netflix, facebook, twitter, YouTube, Caroline Hirons blog) making me feel worse, I thought I'd pile on a face full of makeup. It's kind of my idea of fun. Although I'm not on a computer posting this, but typing like a fiend with my screen brightness down to about as dim as it will go.
Here are the products I used and my made-up face.
 I started off with Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum foundation in shade 52.
 Then I patted MAC's studio finish concealer all over those annoying little pimples.
 To warm up my face I used Tartes bronzer in Park Avenue Princess
 To set my makeup I used Hourglass' Ambient Lighting Powder in Dim Light
 For blush I used Tarte's Amazonian Clay Blush in Exposed
 On my eyes I used these 3 colours from a Smashbox Quad I own. I used the taupe colour all over my lid, the darker colour in my socket and the lightest colour as a highlight
 To highlight my cheekbones I used Dior's Amber Diamond. It's a seriously beautiful highlighter!
 For my sparse brows I used Anastasia's Brow Wiz in the shade Ash Blonde
 My eyeliner choice was MAC's liner in Prunella, a beautiful deep purple
 I have naturally dark lips, so to darken them further for a wintery look I used Bite Beauty's lipstick in Shiraz
 I put a coat of Benefit's They're Real mascara on my top and bottom lashes.
 Here are swatches of MAC's Prunella eyeliner and Bite Beauty's Shiraz lipstick.
 Here is my droopy looking eye
 Eyes closed to show the liner
 Shiraz lips!
 The casual half-face shot
And the full face just to complete it!

I hope you all liked reading, enjoy the colder weather and try out a darker lip for something new!

1 comment: