Monday 19 August 2013

NYX Mega-Shine Lipgloss Review

Hey everyone,
So I've always heard really good things about the NYX Mega-Shine lipgloss range. In Canada, NYX isn't super easy to come by. You can find it in Rexall drugstores (I believe) and in Target. I don't have either of those stores nearby, but when I go over to the US and visit ULTA I can find them there. Originally I had picked up the colour "Beige" and after trying it- and really liking it- I went back for two more.
My favourite colour of the three is "Dolly Pink", it's an awesome bright pink which is a bit intimidating but totally wearable. As it's not a stain or lipstick I think that it's really perfect if you're not used to wearing such bright colours. I think I'll get the most wear out of "beige", it's definitely not a beige colour but a pinky-nude colour that is a pretty good match to most peoples lip colours. 
Here are the glosses I picked up: Beige, Dolly Pink, and Nude Peach


These are swatches with a flash on

And swatches in natural daylight

No comments:

Post a Comment